Welcome

I am a woman of many thoughts. I have several blogs but this will cover a little bit of everything. Please be open minded when you enter my domain and be sure to input your thoughts and ideas, even if you don't agree. If we all agreed on everything, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

Monday, February 9, 2009

Indigo Tree, LLC

Introducing Indigo Tree, LLC.


That's right, I got my State and County peddler's license today. As well as my standing as an LLC and a Federal Tax ID number.

I'm so happy.

Now what?


I mean, besides having to pay taxes... (still working out the kinks on that one.)

What am I to do? I would really like some guidence or some help from someone who is already a sucessful business owner and could point me in the right correction.

So if you are reading this and you know of anyone who is willing to help, let me know, please.


Man, I had such a hard time with this damned web site today. First, I'm trying to do things quickly but I want to have a pretty site, so I go looking for some templates. Finally find a few that I like, and I keep getting errors every time I try to upload them. Finally, I decide to just use one of blogger's templates, but the updated one's sucked so I tried to use a classic. Found out that people can't follow you with a classic template. So then, I got an updated template and had to tweak it. I couldn't figure out why I had only one column. So... I started a new blog from scratch and copied that code for this blog, then deleted the new blog.


It was a pain, as you can tell.

Just saw the Zeta's come out in Talledega. I was pretty excited about that. Proud too, those Sisters were on it.



... yea, so that's about it. Got a looong day tomorrow. Holla.

p.s.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THROW BACK BLOG-

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

booger on my forehead



Sooo


This is what happened to me lately

~He got me
~Medicine delivered
~Gave Blood
~Swimming
~Booger on forehead
~Duck Hunt


~He got me

The other day, my frat from kkpsi came over to teach me some strolls. We had fun. I had gone to church with him earlier that day. I'm not really feeling his church though. Anyway, I had trouble getting my slide down, I got it now. Eventually I started feeling bad cuz it was "that time of the month" and I laid down. He was watching tv and eventually came over and rubbed my belly (cuz it hurt). Eventually I fell asleep and thats when I had to get up and let him out.. so I could lock the door back. So... I gave him a hug bye and he was trying to hold me a little too long. So I let go and grabbed the door... he hugged me again. I knew what was coming.. So I opened the door and tried to kinda push him out but he caught me off guard and smacked me. I was dissapointed. I thought I was going to have another David..... or something close.. someone in the frat I could just chill with and talk to without having to worry about him trying to kiss me. Or do other things to me for that matter. Thank God that it lasted about 1/4 of a second and he left right after that. I don't know how to approach that situation. "I just wanna be your friend" will just run him off.. *sigh*

~The next morning I felt so bad I was in the bed at 12pm. I called Law and he brought me some Ibuprofen... I felt so much better after that! Pudd told me this joke once about a dude on death row. He had one last wish and he asked for a tampon. They said why... He said.. cuz I can run, jump, skip, play and swim!!

get it?

haha

~Anyway, I gave blood later that day. I still feel kinda drained of energy. I'm surprised that I could give it. Usually when I'm on my period my iron is too low.

~Then I went swimming. I had fun. There was a butt load of people there too. When I left, I started to walk back.. I didn't drive down there. Someone offered me a ride up and i took it.. I was kind of tired at that point. Anyway... he was asking if he could chill w/ me that night. I told him I was chillin with my friends. (he was straight, but I didn't know him that well for him to want to "chill" with me. He said he was pretty sure he would see me later. I said ok. Went in my room and looked in the mirror. There was something pale and slimy on my forehead near my eyebrow. .... There was a booger on my forehead.

eww..

And he was trying to holla at me anyway?

eww..

I know he saw it cuz the light came on when I opened the door.... erwwww....

That's gross.

how the HELL did i get a BOOGER on my FOREHEAD???


i don't know.


So for all of you that think i just talk about other people on my blog... don't say I never said anything about myself.

I gotta admit... that's embarrasing.


So I went over law, marcus and snoop's house. We had that old school nintendo out. It was fun. I played mario and duck hunt. I'm so bout it bout it... I'll mirk some ducks mayne!!



So anyway.. Jennifer, Isabel, Tiffany and this other girl I know are trying to see who can get the most numbers in a month. The catch is.... you have to make them think you are actually getting their number because you like them (unlike me, who will just walk up to someone and be like: what's your number?)


I don't know if I want to get in on it... it seems wrong in a way.. but dang.. I'm asking for a number... not proposing. hmm... I'll ponder on it a little.

By the way.. my little cousin gave me a nick name... They have been giving everyone they talk to on a regular cave names. Mine is thunder. Thunder is strong.

Thunder tell world bye bye.

Thunder say holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog rating