Welcome

I am a woman of many thoughts. I have several blogs but this will cover a little bit of everything. Please be open minded when you enter my domain and be sure to input your thoughts and ideas, even if you don't agree. If we all agreed on everything, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome girls, boys, women and men to my humble abode. You will never really know what to expect in here because it will vary just as drastically as the thoughts in my mind do.

A little about me:
I'm a 23 yo African American woman.
I am a student at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, majoring in pychology and minoring in spanish.
I am a member of both a fraternity and a sorority: Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity Incorporated and Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated. (Ironically the colors for both of those organizations are Blue and White and with K K Psi, a touch of gold.)
I play the Baritone, Tuba and Bass Guitar.
I'm still learning the Bass. My parents are divorced and I have four families because both my parents are remarried.
I'm am biologically the only child but I have three step sisters and one step brother.
I am a photographer.
I am the owner of Indigo Tree.. .I sell shea butter products.
I am a model.
I also do natural hair and am the creator of a very large group on Facebook called- Natural Hair.
Other than the above four occupations, I have no job.
I love to dance.
I love ART.
My dream is to start a non profit organization that teaches adolescents how to hustle their talents.
I am big on human rights.
I used to be the General Manager of BlazeRadio at UAB and would still like to DJ one day.
I plan to go to grad school and possibly med school (If I can keep my act together).
The only meat I eat is fish.
I am very concerned about all things natural and healthy for the mind body soul and spirit.
I am a raw foods advocate, although I have back slidden atrociously.
Of course there is a plethera of other things to know about about me, but you will learn quite a few of these things by just reading my blog from time to time.

Please feel to leave any comments, however good or bad. I love constructive conversation and even critisism.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm very pleased to meet your acquaintance! I'm also an African American female but I'm older than you. It sounds as though you have a lot going on in your life and I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

blog rating